Aileron Golf Club
Sunseeker Resorts newly imagined championship-level course
Level up your game at Aileron Golf Club, an experience exclusive only to Sunseeker Resort guests. French for “little wing,” Aileron takes its name from the trailing edges of an aircraft wing, which help stabilize and steer during flight — and just as ailerons guide a plane, this worldclass course will guide your golf game to new limits. Home to lush greens, year-round sun, and distinctive course design, this golf experience is a Port Charlotte original. Here, you’ll experience golf as it was meant to be played all year round.
Golf as it was meant to be
Designed by Florida Native Kipp Schulties, golf course architect and former collegiate golfer, Aileron Golf Club will make its fully reimagined debut in 2023 offering a brand new 10,000 square foot clubhouse, restaurant, bar and pro shop. With experience designing over 40 golf courses, Kipp and his team of designing and planning experts are committed to developing championship-quality golf course facilities that create enjoyment and challenge. Aileron Golf Club will deliver the ultimate resort-level golf experience — where your golf game can truly take off.
- Championship level, Par 72, 18-hole golf course and one of the best resort golf courses in Southwest Florida
- 10 minutes from Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor with shuttle services directly to and from the resort
- 5 different teeing selections on every hole to fit all golf experience levels by providing options to play the course from 5,000 yards to over 7,000 yards
- Features a par 5 over 600+ yards from the "tips"
- An 10,000-square-foot clubhouse
- Over 1200 feet of wood bulkhead surrounding select greens
- New state of the art Lithium Ion Golf Cart fleet with state of the art PACE Technology GOLFLOGIX, that includes GPS Distances and 3D Heat Maps of the greens
Whether you’re looking to simply warm up prior to your round or trying to solve a nagging hook or slice, our state-of-the art driving range and practice areas are designed to grow your golf game. Our practice greens feature different undulations that mirror the course greens, short game practice areas with shot selections from 10-60 yards, as well as sand bunker practice, to allow for practicing multiple shots from different yardage. Players will have the ability to practice with all clubs in the bag while aiming towards elevated targets similar to the course experience.
The latest footage of our progress
Amazing progress is taking place with all holes are fully grassed and sprigged and moving attention to the completion of the driving range and practice areas. We can't wait to reveal our brand new course later this year!