Terms & Conditions – Sunseeker Resort 

Learn More About Our Terms & Conditions 

Terms and Conditions

By booking this reservation, you agree to the following terms and conditions.  If you do not agree to or have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact room reservations at 833-914-7300 within the permitted cancellation window. 

A daily resort fee of $25 plus applicable tax will be applied to all reservations.  The resort fee includes: property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll-free calls, airline boarding pass printing, notary service, access to on-line digital newspaper library and entrance to the fitness center for guests 18+. 

At Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor (the “Resort”), the safety and welfare of our guests is our most important concern.  It is our practice to enter every occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period regardless if the privacy sign has been enacted.

 

Unless otherwise specified in terms governing a specific reservation, the deposit policy is as follows: 

  • For guests staying 21 days and less: 1st night deposit taken at time of booking consisting of applicable room rate, tax and resort fee  

    • For guests staying over 22 days:  

    • For stays from 22 days to 3 months: 25% of total stay due at time of booking. Additional 50% of total stay due 30 days from arrival, with full payment at check in and credit established for incidentals. Sunseeker will accept credit card, check, or wire transfer. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit. 

    • For stays from 3 months and 1 day to 6 months: 25% of total stay due at time of booking. Additional 50% of total stay due 45 days from arrival, with full payment at check in and credit established for incidentals. Sunseeker will accept credit card, check, or wire transfer. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit. 

    • For stays over 6 months and 1 day (up to a maximum permitted booking): 25% of total stay due at time of booking. Additional 50% of total stay due 45 days from arrival, with full payment at check in and credit established for incidentals. Sunseeker will accept credit card, check, or wire transfer. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit. 


Unless otherwise specified in terms governing a specific reservation, the cancelation policy is as follows: 

  • For guests staying 21 days and less: cancelations must be received 72 hours prior to day of check-in -- refund made to the same method of payment on reservation 

    • For guests staying over 22 days:  

    • For stays from 22 days to 3 months: Cancelations received 30 days prior to arrival receive a full refund. Cancelations received between 29 to 7 days prior to arrival are billed 25% of the stay. Any cancelations after 7 days prior to arrival are billed 75% of the stay. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit. 

    • For stays from 3 months and 1 day to 6 months: Cancelations received 45 days prior to arrival receive a full refund. Cancelations received between 44 to 14 days prior to arrival are billed 25% of the stay.  Any cancelations after 14 days prior to arrival are billed 75% of the stay. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit. 

    • For stays over 6 months and 1 day (up to a maximum permitted booking): Cancelations received 60 days prior to arrival receive a full refund. Cancelations received between 59 to 21 days prior to arrival are billed 25% of the stay. Any cancelations after 21 days prior to arrival are billed 75% of the stay. When booking within 30 days, we take a 75% non-refundable deposit.


Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor is a transient public lodging establishment under Florida law that is advertised and held out to the public as a place that regularly accommodates transient guests on a limited and short-term basis. By booking this reservation, you confirm your intention and agreement that (a) your occupancy of the Resort will be transient under Florida law; (b) that your occupancy of the Resort will be temporary and limited to the duration specified in this reservation; (c) this reservation does not grant or confer any leasehold interest with respect to any portion of the Resort; (d) you will not use or designate the Resort as your address of record for purposes of any documentation, correspondence or identification cards; (e) the booking fees that you pay in connection with your stay at the Resort do not constitute rent under Florida law; (f) the address you have provided in connection with this reservation constitutes your permanent residence; and (g) that you shall at all times maintain a permanent residence outside of the Resort.  


By booking this reservation you further consent and agree that the Florida Residential Landlord Tenant Act shall not apply your occupancy of the Resort and that, as a transient guest, you shall be subject to removal from the Resort in the manner provided in Fla. Stat. §509.141. 


Changes to the dates of stay, number of guests per room or the number of rooms confirmed will be subject to current pricing, which may be different than the previously confirmed rates. 


Taxes and fees are subject to change based upon local jurisdiction. 


The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register.  We will place an authorization against this card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees as well as a $150 incidental amount per day to allow you charging privileges.  We may require additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount.  


Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am. Guests must be 18 years of age to check into the hotel.  We will make our best effort to honor your room/bed type preferences based upon availability at the time of arrival. 


Please note that all rooms and suites Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor are smoke free.  Should you choose to smoke in your guestroom, you will incur a minimum cleaning fee of $500 for a standard room and $1,000 for a suite. 


You are liable for any and all charges posted to your room(s).  You are further liable for any damages to the room(s) caused by you or your guests/invitees during the stay.  You also agree that any guests registered to your room are authorized by you to charge to the room from anywhere in the Resort unless you advise the Front Desk otherwise. 


Paid valet and self-parking has been implemented at Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor. 


In-room safes are provided for guests to deposit their valuables.  Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor will not be responsible for valuables left in guestrooms.  Any questions, please call the Front Desk. 


We respect your privacy and will only use your information as directed within our Sunseeker Privacy Policy, available at www.sunseekerresorts.com. 


We look forward to welcoming you as our guest at Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor.  If you have any questions, please call us at 833-914-7300

 

To view our terms and conditions for eligibiliy and entry to our Grand Opening Weekend Sweepstakes, click here


Thank you.